Nexus Container Homes
Nexus homes, built from shipping containers, provides housing that is affordable, sustainable, energy efficient and virtually maintenance free.
Affordability is at the core of our company. Modular repurposed shipping container construction lowers production costs, and steel construction lowers life-cycle operating costs. The result is a higher quality product at an affordable price.
Modular shipping container steel construction reduces the upfront cost of housing due to economies of scale - Namely lower labor costs and lower materials and waste disposal costs. In addition, the tighter building envelope inherent in steel construction translates into savings on owner utility bills.
Benefits of Steel Construction
- Can withstand +200 mph Force Winds
- Mold Resistant
- Fire and Waterproof
- Durability: Structurally Stronger than Conventional Construction
- Can withstand the Harshest Climates
- Higher Insulation Factors, Less cost of Operation
- Construction time cut from Months to Days
- Considerable per foot Construction Cost Saving
- Less Earthwork & Foundation Costs
- Eco-Friendly - Small Carbon Foot Print
- Virtually Maintenance free