Nexus Container Homes come in a variety of sizes and styles and are fully customizable to our clients' needs in terms of style, size, amenenities and aesthetics.
Nexus meets or exceeds federal spec's prescribed by Housing and Urban Development (HUD), International Building Codes (IBC), Bureau of Indian Affairs Housing Improvement (HIP), the Native American Housing Act (NAHASDA), and any codes or spec's prescibed by state or local authorities.
- Recycled High Cube ISO Shipping Containers
- Cut and Frame Window, Door and Wall openings
Frame all openings w/ 2”x2” Steel Tubing
- Reinforce Bottom rail w/ 4”x5” Channel
Reinforce Top rail w/ 1-1/2”x1-1/2”x1/4” Angle
- Sand and Prime all surfaces
- Spray on Close cell foam Insulation
- Jeld-Wen Aluminum Windows and Patio Door Low E
- Aluminum Entry and Service Doors
- Spray on Insulating Roof system and Silicone Barrier
The models shown below are our most popular ranch style homes. Two-story homes and multi use apartment/retail configurations are also available.
Model # 640 Ranch Style - 640 sq ft (16’x40’x9’)
Model # 640 is a One Bedroom ranch style home with One Bath and a
a Full Kitchen.
Model # 960 Ranch Style - 960 sq ft (24’x40’x9’)
Model # 960 is a roomy One or two Bedroom ranch style home featuring a Master suite w/ Walk-In closet & Bath, a Half Bath, a Full Kitchen w/ Pantry, and a Breakfast Nook, Dining Area, Living Room, and Laundry Room.
Model # 1440 Ranch Style - 1440 sq ft (32’x40’+8’x 20x9’)
Model # 1440 is a Two or Three Bedroom ranch style home featuring a Gable Roof, Two Baths, an Eat-in Full Kitchen, a Pantry, Dining Room, Large Great Room, and a Utility or LaundryRoom.